elevated Sx22T Would You prefer a confidential phone call before submitting Your resume?
elevated Sx22T To schedule a confidential call with our Director, Human Resources or one of our Funeral Home Managers please call or text “FD along with your name and contact info” to 437-433-2237 (CCFS). Discretion is assured.
elevated Sx22T Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto (CCFS) is an established bereavement industry leader. We have successfully integrated our faith, traditions, values, and strengths into our funeral homes located on our cemetery properties. In turn, we have allowed many generations of our grieving families to arrange all their funeral, burial and cremation needs in one convenient location.
elevated Sx22T In preparation for the opening of our third Funeral Home, Queen of Heaven Catholic Funeral Home, we will be hiring a Funeral Home Manager. We are making this investment in both our futures now to cultivate and invest in a Funeral Home Manager.
elevated Sx22T At CCFS, our employees are valued and provided with both future stability and work-life balance. Our staffing group includes a number of supporting positions, embalmers and experienced Funeral Directors, so that our Managers can focus on building a team of bereavement professionals providing the highest level of service to our families and visitors.
elevated Sx22T As part of the team you will be provided with:
- A fair and progressive workplace that is focused on growth through service excellence
- Balanced work schedule
- Secure Employment with fully paid benefits for you & your dependants
- Employer-matched pension plan
- Uniform & dry-cleaning programs
- Competitive salary PLUS quarterly & annual incentives
- Professional advancement opportunities
elevated Sx22T If you are a progressive Funeral Director and have the following attributes, we want to hear from you:
- A minimum of 6 years as a Funeral Director with strong leadership experience, being well versed in Funeral Home procedures and business practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.SC.), a Business Administration Certificate or Business related courses from a post-secondary institution is preferred
- An aptitude to lead and develop a motivated team of professional staff towards the achievement of targets along with identifying new growth opportunities is essential.
- The ability to cultivate and foster strong interpersonal relationships with families, suppliers and staff are also critical.
- Exceptional customer service, superior communication, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent time management skills. The ability to speak a second language, such as Italian, would be an asset.
- Strong analytical, reporting, decision-making and complaint resolution skills.
- A thorough understanding of the Catholic faith, beliefs, traditions and practices pertaining to funerals, funeral mass and burials is essential.
- A valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License and a clear Police Clearance Record is required.
- Any candidates considered for employment must have a minimum of 2 vaccines against COVID and must comply with current COVID protocols in place.
elevated Sx22T Interested Managers or experienced Funeral Directors ready for their next career challenge are invited to submit their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org