elevated Sp43I Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto (CCFS) is a bereavement industry leader. At CCFS our success can be attributed to our infinite commitment to the bereaved and providing compassionate care and a high level of service, all immersed in tradition, values, and faith. We are presently looking to hire Servers (Funeral Service Representative, Receptions & Facilities) for 4 reception rooms located within Holy Cross Funeral Home in Richmond Hill/Markham area.
elevated Sp43I Our Servers provide exceptional service with compassion and professionalism to families and their guests, as they gather to share a meal in our funeral home. This is a great opportunity to use your skill sets in a unique industry with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. If you are a compassionate individual that can make a lasting impression, we want to hear from you!
elevated Sp43I Job Responsibilities:
- Greet and serve CCFS families and their guests with courteous and professional service.
- Ability to work as a team and communicate with all levels of the organization to ensure an optimal experience is delivered and our guests’ needs are being always met
- Set up, clean, and reset reception rooms as directed. This may include but is not limited to serving stations, setting tables, housekeeping duties, etc.
- Monitor all food orders upon delivery and address any discrepancies/food shortages
- Replenish refreshments, food and supplies throughout the reception or event
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food
- Laundering of linens, as scheduled
- Assist with general light housekeeping duties for all common areas throughout our facilities
elevated Sp43I Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Energetic, team-oriented, self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 1 year food serving experience and/or hospitality sector experience
- Safe Food Handling Certification or the ability to obtain certification is required
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Physical aspects include: ability to occasionally lift items weighing up to 50 lbs; bending, twisting; constant standing and walking for prolonged periods of time; occasionally kneel, push and pull.
- Valid Ontario G License in good standing (an asset)
- A Clear Police Clearance Record
elevated Sp43I Employment & Benefits:
- Varying schedule options available: Monday to Sunday, mornings, afternoon, occasional evenings
- Competitive Wages
- Partial Uniform to start and then full uniform after successful completion of probation
- Free On-site Parking
- Transit Accessible
- We are committed to creating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process for the purpose of hiring the most qualified applicants for all positions. We truly appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those whose skills and qualifications meet our requirements will be contacted. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CCFS provides suitable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If contacted by our Human Resources department and you require accommodations, please inform them of the Nature of the accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. Please note that all resumes submitted will be kept on file for a six-month period.
elevated Sp43I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org