elevated exO1k Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto is currently looking for a Part-Time Service Representative to join our staff at Assumption Catholic Cemetery in Mississauga, Ontario. This position is perfect for the mature student looking for a part-time position who has flexibility in their academic schedule or for an individual who is looking for part-time employment. This position is scheduled for every Sunday and Statutory Holidays. This position will also require some availability during weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year to cover periods of high volume and/or staff vacations.
elevated exO1k Job Responsibilities:
- Answering inquiries from visiting families
- Provide general receptionist duties: answer multi-line phone system, direct calls to appropriate personnel and provide information on inquiries
- Perform administrative duties: typing, data entry, filing
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Participate and assist during CCFS Special Events
- Assist Manager with ad-hoc projects as required
elevated exO1k Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum one year experience in a receptionist and/or administrative role is preferred.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- A clear Police Clearance Record along with a valid Ontario Driver’s G License and clear Driver’s Abstract is required
- Completion of Secondary education
elevated exO1k We are committed to creating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process for the purpose of hiring the most qualified applicants for all roles. We truly appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those whose skills and qualifications meet our requirements will be contacted. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CCFS provides suitable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If contacted by our Human Resources department and you require accommodations, please inform them of the nature of the accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. Please note that all resumes submitted will be kept on file for a six month period. For further information on this position and our recruitment process, please refer to our website at www.catholic-cemeteries.com