ATTENTION STUDENTS!!! Secure your 2021 Summer job today.
elevated uVDpO Be part of our team and work Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30 pm. Have your weekends off, all while being physically fit and getting a great tan! You can start as early as May and end in August and if we get along, you will be invited to return the following year!
elevated uVDpO Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto is currently seeking motivated and team-oriented individuals at the following properties:
- Assumption Catholic Cemetery, Mississauga
- Christ the King Catholic Cemetery, Markham
- Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery, Thornhill
- Mount Hope Catholic Cemetery, Toronto
- Resurrection Catholic Cemetery, Whitby
- Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery, Woodbridge
- St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery, Barrie
elevated uVDpO These positions are for our 2021 Season starting in the beginning of May and ending in August.
elevated uVDpO DUTIES:
- Perform regular lawn maintenance as required to ensure an acceptable level of maintenance in and around buildings, structures, monuments, memorials, along roadways and general cemetery property.
- Safe and careful handling and use of manual tools, equipment, vehicles and machinery.
- Perform light maintenance on lawn equipment and tools, such as lawn mowers and trimmers.
elevated uVDpO QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Completion of a High School Diploma or greater is required.
- Previous work experience using push mowers, ride on mowers, trimmers, an asset
- Physically fit and able to walk, sit and push with/on mechanical equipment for prolonged periods of time in varying weather conditions.
- Courteously interact with families or visitors on the property grounds.
- Ability to successfully complete web-based training, possess basic numeracy skills, punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s G License or G2 License at the minimum, in good standing.
- Provide your own CSA approved safety boots.
elevated uVDpO Employment & Benefits:
- Five days per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Partial Uniform
- On the job training
elevated uVDpO We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CCFS provides suitable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If contacted by our Human Resources department and you require accommodations, please inform them of the nature of the accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
elevated uVDpO Resumes along with cover letters to be submitted by Friday, February 12, 2021. Interviews can be held during reading week.