elevated L89ft ATTENTION STUDENTS!!! Secure your 2022 Summer job today.
elevated L89ft Be part of our team and work Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30 pm. Have your weekends off, all while being physically fit and getting a great tan! You can start as early as May and end in August and if we get along, you will be invited to return the following year! This is ideal for those enrolled in University and/or College.
elevated L89ft Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto is currently seeking motivated and team-oriented individuals at the following properties:
- Assumption Catholic Cemetery, Mississauga
- Christ the King Catholic Cemetery, Markham
- Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery, Thornhill
- Mount Hope Catholic Cemetery, Toronto
- Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery, Woodbridge
- Resurrection Catholic Cemetery, Whitby
- St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery, Barrie
elevated L89ft DUTIES:
- Perform regular lawn maintenance to ensure an acceptable level of maintenance in and around on our cemetery properties.
- Safe and careful handling and use of manual tools, equipment, vehicles and machinery.
- May be required to perform light maintenance on lawn equipment and tools, such as lawn mowers and trimmers.
elevated L89ft QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Completion of a High School Diploma or greater is required.
- Previous work experience using push mowers, ride on mowers, trimmers, an asset
- Physically fit and able to walk, sit and push with/on mechanical equipment for prolonged periods of time in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to successfully complete web-based training, possess basic numeracy skills, punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s G License or G2 License at the minimum, in good standing.
- Provide your own CSA approved safety boots.
- CCFS is committed to the health & safety of our workplace and of the families we serve. Any candidates considered for employment must be fully vaccinated against COVID (2 vaccines) and must comply with current COVID protocols in place throughout the recruitment process.
elevated L89ft Employment & Benefits:
- Five days per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Partial Uniform
- On the job training
- Rate of pay: $16-$17 per hour
elevated L89ft We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CCFS provides suitable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If contacted by our Human Resources department and you require accommodations, please inform them of the nature of the accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
elevated L89ft CCFS is committed to the health & safety of our workplace and of the families we serve. Any candidates considered for employment must be fully vaccinated with two vaccines against COVID and must comply with current COVID protocols in place throughout the recruitment process.