elevated wR01u Would You prefer a confidential phone call before submitting Your resume?
elevated wR01u To schedule a confidential call with our Director, Human Resources or one of our Funeral Home Managers please call or text “FD along with your name and contact info” to 437-433-2237 (CCFS). Discretion is assured.
elevated wR01u Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto (CCFS) is an established bereavement industry leader. We have successfully integrated our faith, traditions, values, and strengths into our funeral homes located on our cemetery properties. In turn, we have allowed many generations of our grieving families to arrange all their funeral, burial and cremation needs in one convenient location.
elevated wR01u We are seeking exceptional Class 1 Funeral Directors with a strong devotion to tradition, service and professionalism to join our team of outstanding professionals at:
- Holy Cross Catholic Funeral Home,
- Catholic Cremation Services, our Funeral Home at Assumption Cemetery
- Queen of Heaven Catholic Funeral Home (Coming Soon!)
elevated wR01u At CCFS, all our employees are valued and provided with stability and a work-life balance. Our staffing approach includes a number of supporting positions so that our licensed Funeral Directors can focus on their ability to provide compassionate care and the highest level of service to our families and visitors.
elevated wR01u As part of the team you will be provided with:
- A fair and progressive workplace that is focused on growth through service excellence
- Balanced work schedule
- Secure Employment with fully paid benefits for you and your dependants
- Employer-matched pension plan
- Uniform and dry-cleaning programs
- Competitive salary PLUS quarterly and annual incentives
- Professional advancement opportunities
elevated wR01u If you are a progressive Funeral Director and have the following attributes, we want to hear from you:
- Superior arrangement and directing skills as well as being well versed in Funeral Home procedures and business practices.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to cultivate and foster strong interpersonal relationships with families and co-workers are also critical.
- Exceptional customer service, superior communication, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of the Catholic faith, beliefs, traditions and practices pertaining to funerals, funeral mass and burials is essential.
- A valid Ontario Class G Driver’s License and a clear Police Clearance Record is required.
- Any candidates considered for employment must have a minimum of 2 vaccines against COVID and must comply with current COVID protocols in place.
elevated wR01u Interested Funeral Directors ready to make a change are invited to submit their resume in confidence to: email@example.com
elevated wR01u make today the day!