Pre-planning funeral and burial arrangements is a thoughtful way of relieving your family from making difficult decisions in their time of grief.
Benefits to pre-planning:
- You and your family will have peace of mind knowing that your funeral wishes are met.
- Pre – planning will greatly relieve your family of the emotional stress of making difficult decisions at the time of death.
- Advance planning will relieve your family of the financial responsibility associated with making arrangements when a death occurs and it is a vital part of estate planning. It allows you to make informed decisions concerning your burial decisions and memorialization options.
- It allows a family to work within a budget that they can afford today.
- We offer 0% interest financing, flexible payment terms, competitive pricing and no HST on select service fees.
- Secures a final resting place in consecrated grounds.
We provide caring and knowledgeable counsellors to help you make the decisions best suited to your needs. Family counsellors speak a variety of languages and are understanding and respectful of cultural and traditional needs. Our counsellors are also available for those unable to visit the cemetery office.
Catholic Cemetery & Funeral Services Planning Package
The Catholic Cemetery & Funeral Services Planning Package contains valuable information that will help you arrange your final funeral and burial arrangements. It contains an Estate Planning Guide and Church guidelines on cemetery, cremation and funeral rites.