Holy Cross Catholic Funeral Home
Our Commitment to Service
Holy Cross Catholic Funeral Home, blessed by His Eminence Thomas Cardinal Collins, is the first Catholic funeral home in Ontario. Located on the grounds of Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery, families can arrange all of their funeral, cremation, burial and reception needs in one convenient location.
A family coming to Holy Cross Catholic Funeral Home will have every opportunity to receive accurate information regarding all of the important decisions and choices that concern a funeral. Consideration has been given to offer options that will suit all budgets, tastes and traditions.
- An Archdiocesan Chapel, the Chapel of St. Joseph, 5 visitation rooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge chapel, 5 arrangement offices
- Full service reception and catering facilities
- Accessibility for staff and visitors alike
- State of the art facilities which includes funeral web-casting services throughout the building or the world.
- Located on the grounds of Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery, families can arrange all of their funeral, burial and cremation needs in one convenient location.
- Pre-planning for all of your funeral and burial needs
- Compassionate burial and cremation services
- Visitations, Vigil services and Rosaries
- Funeral Mass and Memorial Services in Your Parish Church or in our Chapel