elevated 6Go31 Catholic Cemeteries & Funeral Services – Archdiocese of Toronto (CCFS) is currently hiring a Family Sales Counsellor to join our team located in the Mississauga area. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a rewarding career with a bereavement sector leader. This position provides qualified individuals with the opportunity to develop and maintain relationships within the Catholic Community for the purposes of mission fulfillment, revenue generation and market share growth.
elevated 6Go31 Responsibilities:
- develop opportunities & establish lasting relationships within the Catholic community
- provide product knowledge & sell Cemetery burial space, supplies and services
- assist families in the design & placement of memorialization markers & monuments
- generate leads and attend company sponsored events
- maintain accurate records
elevated 6Go31 Qualifications:
- strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- ability to explain concepts and ask questions about a families’ needs
- time management and detail oriented
- ability to work independently
- a thorough understanding of the Catholic faith, beliefs, traditions and practices pertaining to funerals, funeral mass and burials is essential
- previous bereavement sales experience is preferred
- fluency in English is required and a second language is beneficial
- Secondary Education or greater is required
- a valid Ontario G License in good standing
- a clear Police Clearance Record
elevated 6Go31 Position Details:
- 5 day work week schedule, with one scheduled day off, Monday to Saturday.
- core working hours are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- 100% salary based position with performance based incentive programs
- extensive benefit package, paid by the employer
- company pension plan
- uniform program and dry cleaning reimbursements
elevated 6Go31 We are committed to creating an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process for the purpose of hiring the most qualified applicants for all roles. We truly appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those whose skills and qualifications meet our requirements will be contacted. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CCFS provides suitable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If contacted by our Human Resources department and you require accommodations, please inform them of the nature of the accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. Please note that all resumes submitted will be kept on file for a six month period.